Wednesday, November 05, 2008

2008 Post-Election Sarah Palin Syntax Sampler

Try saying that that three times fast. No, wait, try saying this stuff:
"When I say that, of course, coming on the heels of an outcome that I did not anticipate and had not hoped for. But this being a chapter now that is closed and realizing that it is a time to unite and all Americans need to get together and help with this new administration being ushered in."

"I don't think anybody should give Sarah Palin that much credit, that I would trump an economic time in this nation that occurred about two months ago, that my presence on the ticket would trump the economic crisis that America found itself in a couple of months ago and attribute John McCain's loss to me."

"Now having said that, if I cost John McCain even one vote, I am sorry about that because John McCain, I believe, is the American hero."
The one and only!

Admit it, you're gonna miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home